"I am a highly spiritual person who honors and embraces all religious and spiritual beliefs."
- Ginny Farney, The Passing Wisdom Founder -
It is important that I am philosophically aligned with those I serve. I believe very deeply in the sacredness of the transition from life to death and use multiple modalities – including energy healing, shamanic healing, meditation, crystals, essential oils and distance healing – in my work. I am highly intuitive and work closely with the unseen realms of spirit and nature in my Death Midwifery process. I do not practice any specific religion, but I am a highly spiritual person who honors and embraces all religious and spiritual beliefs.
By using me as your Death Midwife, you will have:
- A knowledgeable guide who has worked in health care for over 30 years and knows end-of-life care intimately.
- A spiritual counselor to help the dying and the family bring closure to any emotional or spiritual issues.
- An advocate for your right to die with peace and dignity.
- A compassionate friend to hold space for you and your loved ones.
- A trusted advisor to ask the hard, but important questions now so you won’t have regrets later.
- A seasoned energy healer and spiritual intuitive with expertise in seeing what lies just below your level of consciousness to surface it, honor it, heal it and release it.
- An objective observer who can bring precious perspective to the overwhelming conditions that accompany the death process.